The Katie Piper Foundation’s aim is to have a world where scars do not limit a person’s function, social inclusion or sense of well being.
Their aims are to:
- improve outcomes for burns survivors
- deliver – directly or indirectly – intensive, comprehensive burns rehabilitation (post acute care discharge) in the UK
- support burns survivors throughout their recovery
- progress a deep understanding of the context in which the Foundation acts (the burns care world) and of the key stakeholders
- develop key relationships, collaborations associations and partnerships.
They help people with burns and scars to reconnect with their lives and their communities.