You have a period of 14 days from the date you receive your order to request a return.
There does not need to be anything wrong with the item for you to request a return however, as our products are intended for personal use, the following conditions will apply:
- Any returns must be pre-authorised. Authority for returns can be sought by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once authorised, you have a further 14 days to return the items. A return address will be provided in this authority.
- Returns will be at your expense unless the return is due to negligence or fault on our part. In such circumstances any return costs (Not exceeding our Standard delivery rate) we be refunded to you. Please obtain a certificate of posting for all returns and ensure te item is suitable packed to avoid damage in transit.
- Any items where the actual cosmetic product has been used, touched or tested in any way are excluded from this policy and will not be considered suitable for a refund.
- All items must be returned in their original retail packaging which must be free from any rips, tears or other significant damage.
- Special Order items, non-stock items and any products that have been made to order are also excluded from this policy.
On receipt of your return the products will be fully examined for compliance with the above conditions and if suitable a refund will be given. Refunds will not be provided for products deemed to be outside of this criteria and such products will not be returned unless the return postage is paid.